Thursday, December 4, 2008

Twitter Poker Tour - Tourney #3

A special thanks to all the guys from the Twitter Poker Tour. It's fun watching something grow.

I played in the third edition of the TPT tonight, and busted just moments ago. 24 players entered the No Limit Hold Em' tournament hosted on http://www.pokerstars.com/, with a $5.00+.50 buy in.

It was a rough start for me with my first decent hand being dealt pocket K's, and making a pre-flop raise. I got one caller and took a flop of A-brick-brick. Action was checked to me, and I bet about 60% of the pot, and got a call. The turn and river both bricked, and we both checked it down, my opponent with A-Q (a hand that I would later hate more).

I was able to take down a few more small pots and work my way from about $600 chips to slightly over $1000, but it all came undone to A-Qos again. The money went all in pre-flop, and I held pocket 5's. But, the flop produced a Q, and I couldn't catch up, busted in 16th out of 24 players.

For a full recap, and to find the winner of the tournament, you can go to http://www.twitterpokertour.com/, or you can click on the gadget on the right under my twitter column. I'm looking forward to TPT4, and donating another $5 to the pot.

Cheers, P

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

great playing with you last night. looking forward to the next one.