Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Poker Host

So last week, I was watching twitter when I caught wind of a $10 trivia contest hosted by Pokerhost (http://www.pokerhost.com). The trivia question was one that I knew, so I answered and I won the $10. Way cool.

So I created an account on Pokerhost’s domain, uploaded their software and gave it a try. I used my $10 balance to buy into a couple of $2 games, and I liked what I saw. The gaming experience is simple and easy, and the there aren’t as many players on the site as some of the other mega sites (ie. Stars or Tilt). So with smaller tournament fields, and a smaller S&G’s, there are more opportunities to win. I’ve played in a couple of Double or nothing S&G’s and I’ve had pretty good luck (albeit, the Bad beat monster did rear it’s ugly head as I had AA cracked by KK and then the next hand KK cracked by T-T. But lets be honest, this is me we’re talking about, so it was bound to happen).

All in all, I’d encourage you to give Pokerhost a shot. I think that if you’re like me, you’ll enjoy the experience. And give @TeamPokerHost a follow on Twitter. Maybe you can win some free dough too!!!

No comments: