Monday, May 25, 2009

Throwing a changeup

I'm thinking of re-designing Pablosplace, but I have no real clue how to do it. I'm not a tech guy at all, and I have no real knowledge in Web Design. I don't know if it will be financially worthwhile, but I'm interested in changing a few things on Pablosplace. If you know about "How To" do this kind of thing, contact me. I'd be interested to hear costs associated with a web re-design, and how labor intensive and expensive it might be to do the things that I want to do. Thanks, Paul

oh, e-mail is probably the best way (fleapid@yahoo.com)

2 comments:

Jamie T. said...

What are you trying to do?

Paul Ellis said...

Hey Jamie,

I'm looking to create a drop down menu that has Team7Deuce member player profile pages. That'll have photos and bios.

I'm looking to have the capability to search for Historical posts on pablosplace, other than scrolling through them 1 at a time.

I'm also thinking about a section where people can buy Pablosplace items (Team7Deuce shirts, Hats, and the sort).

Then a section that deals with my personal gaming, and then the blog itself. Just kind of a re-vamp. I've never really looked at the site and gone "WOW!" I want to do that. Just some of the ideas.