Tuesday, April 8, 2008

ALL IN POKER TOURNEY!!

I'm All-In '08 for the Bridge Program Poker Tournament!

Join me Sunday, April 13th, 2-6 pm, at the ECHOPLEX and play for some great prizes, and an exciting party. Or sponsor me by contributing to my buy-in goal and watching me play. Or join the party afterwards.

From 6 pm on there will be music, dancing, food and drinks. Register now by going to http://bridge.kintera.org/poker. All funds raised will help support the Bridge Program, one of the most innovative education programs in Los Angeles. Your donation will help purchase textbooks and class materials, provide quality instruction and tutoring, and cover meal and transportation costs for Bridge Program students. If you'd like to learn more about Bridge, please visit www.thebridgeprogram.org.

Please join me by becoming an All-In player yourself or by sponsoring me as I play on April 13th. Follow This Link to visit my personal web page and help me in my efforts to support The Bridge Program.

Cheers from team Seven-Deuce, P

No comments: